Saturday, August 24, 2013

At the game

After the baseball game Emma interviewed Paige on her experience:
Emma: So, Paige, what did you think of the game overall?
Paige: Well I thought of it as a way to get to know you and I can tell that you are a big sports fan. :)
Emma: What did you think of our seats?
Paige: I thought our seats were terrific, I mean right behind the dugout! Wow! We had a great view of the game.
Emma: Well, school is starting soon. How do you feel about summer being over?
Paige: Actually, summer was great and all, but I'm excited to get the "work-mode" again if you know what I mean. :)
Emma: I do. Well, Paige, thanks so much. See you at school!

So I was thinking, even though my site is kind of new, I thought that I would start a small contest. Email me and tell me what you think of the idea and what you think it should be about at mypaperdollart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment